Hi, I’m Roger Doumanian. As an attorney, I’m passionate about educating my clients and helping them make informed decisions about protecting their assets and the things they work so hard for!
It’s Been a Decade
I graduated from law school and passed the bar in 2005. Since then, I’ve been helping my clients protect their business interests through personalized legal advice and representation.
Areas of Practice
My practice is focused on business and corporate law, as well as trademark registration and protection. I represent clients in various industries and locations, including the Santa Clarita Valley, Los Angeles, Riverside, San Diego, Ventura, and Orange Counties. I also represent international clients who have business interests in the United States.
I have an extensive background in business development, administration, marketing, and technology. Prior to starting my legal career in 2005, I worked in the online industry, serving as an executive for one of the largest domain name aggregators in Las Vegas, Nevada for nearly a decade.
In 2005, I founded and served as the CEO of Fresh Element, Inc., a Creative Branding Agency in Los Angeles County, which I sold in 2018. In 2016, I launched my business coaching practice, focused on helping business owners build their business from A to Z on a solid foundation – built on bedrock… independent of a fluctuating economy.
In July of 2018, I launched my book entitled “The 6 Pillars of Business Success – Doing Business Right“, which provides business owners a roadmap to properly structure their business from day one to avoid the pitfalls that lead to many difficulties and even bankruptcy.
- Member of the Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Member of the California Bar Association
- Member of the Santa Clarita Bar Association
I have a genuine interest in helping my clients protect their assets and succeed in their business ventures. If you are looking for an attorney that will work with you one-on-one to answer all of your questions and cater to the legal aspects of your business, please give me a call and let’s talk. My number is (661) 481-3091.
- State of California – Admitted 2005 (California)
- United States District Court, Central District – Admitted 2005 (Federal)
- Southwestern University School of Law, Juris Doctorate (2005)
- University of California, Los Angeles, Bachelor’s Degree (2001)
- College of the Canyon, Associate’s Degree (1999)
- Current member of the Board of Directors of S.T.R.E.A.M. Kid Expo
- Taking A Leap of Faith Ministries (Missions to Mexico and Africa)
- Sarah’s Praying Women (Missions to Africa & United States)
- Valley Industrial Association (Membership Committee & Former Board Member)
- Hart District College & Career Readiness Committee (Member)
Please remember that I don’t give legal advice over the phone or via email. The information you obtain on this site is not, nor is it intended to be legal advice. Please visit the Disclaimers page to learn more.