We’re committed to protecting your business.
It’s Been a Decade
I graduated from law school and passed the bar in 2005. Since then, I’ve been helping my clients protect their business interests through personalized legal advice and representation.
Areas of Practice
My practice is focused on business and corporate law, as well as trademark registration and protection. I represent clients in various industries and locations, including the Santa Clarita Valley, Los Angeles, Riverside, San Diego, Ventura, and Orange Counties. I also represent international clients who have business interests in the United States.
I have an extensive background in business development, administration, marketing, and technology. Prior to starting my legal career in 2005, I worked in the online industry, serving as an executive for one of the largest domain name aggregators in Las Vegas, Nevada for nearly a decade.
In 2005, I founded and served as the CEO of Fresh Element, Inc., a Creative Branding Agency in Los Angeles County, which I sold in 2018. In 2016, I launched my business coaching practice, focused on helping business owners build their business from A to Z on a solid foundation – built on bedrock… independent of a fluctuating economy.
In July of 2018, I launched my book entitled “The 6 Pillars of Business Success – Doing Business Right“, which provides business owners a roadmap to properly structure their business from day one to avoid the pitfalls that lead to many difficulties and even bankruptcy.
I have a genuine interest in helping my clients protect their assets and succeed in their business ventures. If you are looking for an attorney that will work with you one-on-one to answer all of your questions and cater to the legal aspects of your business, please give me a call and let’s talk. My number is (661) 481-3091.
A Little More About Roger Doumanian
- State Bar of California – Admitted in 2005
- United States District Court, Central District – Admitted in 2005
- State Bar of Texas – Admitted in 2018
- Southwestern University School of Law, Juris Doctorate (2005)
- University of California, Los Angeles, Bachelor’s Degree (2001)
- College of the Canyon, Associate’s Degree (1999)
- Foundational Core Values – Johnny Walker
- Business Coaching – John C. Maxwell
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Santa Clarita Bar Association
- Ventura Bar Association
- S.T.R.E.A.M. Kid Expo (Current Board Member)
- Taking A Leap of Faith Ministries (Former Board Member)
- Valley Industrial Association (Former Board Member)
- Author of The 6 Pillars of Business Success: Doing Business Right (6 Pillars Publishing – July 2018 | © Library of Congress)
Our Approach to Effective Legal Representation
We listen carefully to understand your legal needs, issues, and concerns so that we can best advise you
We educate you on the applicable laws and regulations that apply to your situation
We advise you of your rights, obligations, and options available to you under applicable laws
We represent you and advocate on your behalf to help you protect your business from legal pitfalls