Consultation | Representation | Contracts
Small Business is what keeps America moving. That’s why I’ve dedicated the last 12 years to advising small business owners just like you on the legal aspects of doing business.
Small Business Lawyer
As an entrepreneur myself, I have first hand knowledge about starting, managing, protecting, and growing a small business.
I started a digital marketing agency in 2005 and served as the CEO for 11 years. I took the company from a one-man operation in a garage to an international company doing business in 6 countries. I have experienced both the joys and pains of running a business and now I use that experience to help my clients through legal counsel and business seminars.
I currently help small business owners like you with the following legal services:
- Startup Consultation
- On-Going Legal Advice
- Business Formation (Corporations, LLCs, Partnerships, Sole Proprietorships)
- Contract Writing and Reviews
- Buy-Sell Agreements
- Non-Disclosure / Confidentiality Agreements
- Service Agreements
- Internet Agreements
- Partnership / Operating Agreements
- Commercial Lease Reviews
- Employment Agreements / Employee Handbooks
- Intellectual Property (Trademarks, Copyrights, Trade Secrets)
- Domain Name Dispute & Cybersquatting Matters
Feel free to contact me using the information below to set up an appointment so we can protect your business together.
Please remember that I don't give legal advice over the phone or via email. The information you obtain on this site is not, nor is it intended to be legal advice. Please visit the Disclaimers page to learn more.